Protocol, Interface, Labs
To start, it would be helpful to clarify the components of "Poolshark", some of which may confuse new users.
- The Poolshark Protocol: A collection of persistent, non-upgradeable smart contracts that together create a protocol which facilitates trading of ERC-20 assets on Ethereum and other blockchains.
- The Poolshark Interface: A web interface that allows for easy interaction with the Poolshark Protocol. The interface is only one of many ways to interact with the Poolshark Protocol.
- Poolshark Labs: the company that developed the Poolshark Protocol, the user interfaces associated with it, and the documentation website you are reading now.
- Poolshark Limit V1: the first version of Limit Pools, originally released in December 2023.
- Poolshark Cover V1: the first version of Cover Pools, publicly available but not yet released.
If you have any questions along the way, please join the #user-support channel in our Discord server.
Our team and community members look forward to helping you.